“TRAILME” Livetracking App
Participants must use the designated mobile app TRAILME to complete the race. The records present in the TRAILME app will be used by the Organizer in order to verify the results. This app can record the distance and time of participants’ activities, as well as invite friends and relatives to watch participants’ progress online in real time. If participants are not familiar with the route, please use the GPX, Google route.
- Download and install the App
- Register TRAILME Account (must use the same email as the event registration)
- Register for “O’South Coastal Run 2023” (will be launched on 3 Mar)
- Open Phone Settings
- Start, Finish or Give Up
- Invite Friends and Family to Watch Your Progress in Real Time
Register TRAILME Account
After downloading and installing the TRAILME mobile app, open the app and register a TRAILME account. If you have an account already, please skip this part.
*Note that you must register with the same email you used to register for the Event.
- Open the app and click “SIGN UP” to register
- Enter your personal information. (note that your “Nickname” cannot contain blank keys and must be unique)
- Check the email you registered with for the activation email. Click the “ACTIVATE” button in the email to activate your account
Register for "O'South Coastal Run 2023"
Having registered a TRAILME account, please register the event “O'South Coastal Run 2023” in the App before start.
Search "O'South Coastal Run" in the "SEARCH & FILTER" tab
Click on "O'South Coastal Run" to view the event’s introduction page
Click on the "O'South Coastal Run" at the bottom to view the event’s route page
Click on "REGISTER" to register for the event
Click on "CONFIRM" to confirm your participation
After entering personal details, click on “SAVE” and a virtual bib number with a V prefix will be issued, indicating that registration is complete
Registration is complete
MOBILE PHONE SET-UP
Before start, please ensure that your phone is set up correctly to enable usage of the TRAILME mobile app successfully:
- Turn ON Bluetooth
- Turn ON GPS/ Location
- Turn ON Mobile Data (3G/ 4G/5G)
- Turn OFF Power/Battery Saving Mode
- Turn OFF Silence/Do-not-disturb Mode
The settings for different brands of mobile phones may vary; please refer to the PDF tutorial for details:
Before setting off, participants must press “GO!”.
Enter the TRAILME app and select "MY RACES". After doing so, click on "O'South Coastal Run"
Click on "RACE DETAILS" to enter the event’s route page
Click on "ENTER THE RACE"
Click on "READY TO RACE"
A prompt window will appear if your phone’s settings do not meet the system’s requirements. Please follow the instructions shown.
The App will automatically search whether the starting position is correct. If correct, “GO!” will appear on the screen.
Click on "GO!" to start the race.
When participants reach the finish line, TRAILME will automatically record the completion time and send an SMS informing them that they have completed the race. Participants are not required to press any additional buttons.
WITHDRAWAL DURING THE RACE
If the participant desires to leave the race, press the “GIVE UP” button at the top right corner. Doing so means the race has not been completed and the record will be invalid.
INVITE FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO WATCH ONLINE
Participants can invite friends and family to watch their progress in real-time.
- Select “LIVE” tab to view ongoing events
- Select “O’South Coastal Run 2023” to enter the event page
- Press “RANKING” on the upper right corner of the event page
- Press “RACING” to view the active participants
- For quick searching, press “Search & Filter” and enter the participant’s bib number
- Set the “Livetracking” function to “On”
- To see the real-time progress of participants, press “<-” in the upper left corner to return to the map